3d Modeling for CNC
Creating 3d models (3d Modeling for CNC) and prototyping – a necessary step before starting the production process. If the design of a new product is ready, but you still have doubts about its aesthetics and ergonomics, it’s not always sketches of the reality look as intended – then you need to create prototype products (a single product instance). NBY IT Solution Design 3d Modeling for CNC Machine.
3D-milling – a method of creating defined three-dimensional forms using a CNC router from the selected customer material. Modern high-precision CNC lathe and enables the finished product to give any configuration and shape regardless of its complexity and manufacturing materials.
The use of 3d-milling:
- Production tooling: molds, master models, die, matrix, etc. .;
- Creation of presentation layout (layout);
- Production of advertising objects (flat and volumetric);
- Curly cutting;
- Manufacturing furniture fittings, etc.
3D-milling can be made of the following materials:
- Plastic – ABS, polystyrene, polyethylene, polycarbonate;
- Metal (black and color) – copper, aluminum, steel, etc. .;
- Composite polymers (additives ester resins and glass fiber);
- A rock;
- Wood, composites of wood (chipboard, DPA, plywood, MDF).
Stages 3D milling on CNC machine
Stage 1 – the development of an engineering 3d model of the product (3d model for CNC) – the creation of a model, the professional computer programs to work with 3D-graphics.
Step 2 – Preparation of 3d models for CNC machines – the choice of instruments and writing a program (algorithm, sequential steps) for milling CNC machine.
Stage 3 – milling test, the work piece inspection, as a material used for plastic products. Trial preform allow correct deficiencies existing products with minimal costs, a plastic is selected as the material, due to its low cost relative to other materials, e.g., metal.
Stage 4 – 3d manufacture in pure models embodiment, with the adjustments made in the previous step.
The end result of a complex process of milling success primarily depends on the development of 3D models for CNC machine tool – 3d modeling for CNC.
3D MODELING FOR CNC
Creating 3d models for CNC machine tools is carried out with the help of professional software for working with three-dimensional graphics. Generally, the principles of this kind are used three-dimensional modeling as solid modeling.
SOLID MODELING PROGRAM
3d modeling for CNC rather complicated process, in order to simplify and automate its use of CAD – computer-aided design – a set of tools and automation tools used in the design of objects.
- The advantages of solid modeling software:
- Simplicity and intuitiveness of the modeling process;
- Possibility of exact measurements;
- Ensuring integrity and the integrity of the objects of complex shapes.